Google Custom Search

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Free Stuff - Some wisdom is free - Wayne Dyer



Lately, I've been feeling a bit stuck in a certain area of my life. So, I asked God/Spirit/Universal Consciousness (what ever you'd like to call it) to send me a teacher. The next day I awoke and realized that I had a number of books by Dr. Wayne Dyer that have been left only partially read. He's a wise fellow, and I admire him greatly. I picked one of his books and began to re-read it from the beginning. The next day there were 3 consecutive emails in my Inbox from various sources (none of them Wayne Dyer) advocating his new book, Change Your Thoughts - Change Your Life. I clicked on one of the links provided in these emails:


and felt an inner urge to buy this book. So, I did.
I had seen the book in the past, but it sounded like just another translation of the Tao Te Ching. I've already read a couple translations and didn't really want another. But somehow the timing and "coincidence" of it all, made me re-think things.

The link above offers some free stuff along with the purchase of the book. Supposedly, the offer runs out early August, so check it out if you're interested.

Best of luck to you and whatever you may ask for,

No comments: