Google Custom Search

Monday, January 7, 2008

Appeciation Certificates

I appreciate:
for:

From:
dated:

Please present to Margret B for your appreciation gift

Over the weekend, I took a stack of books on how to knit to my partner's office. He had a lot of work to do, and we still wanted to hang out together, especially since during the week I work most nights and he works during the day.

On one of my many trips to the coffee pot (decaf, mind you!), I noticed a display with a bunch of Appreciation cards in it. Basically, they looked like the beginning of this post.

How very cool, that a national architectural and engineering firm, HGA, really encourages their employees to think about what they appreciate in their co-workers, but to take the time to let them know.

How often do we do that in our own lives? When was the last time you told someone how much you appreciate them? Not just in passing, but sat down, looked them in the eye, held their hands gently, and tell them how precious it is to have them in your life?


Love Much,

Kris
www.TotalHealthYoga.com
www.TotalHealthYogaClasses.Blogspot.com

Today is the first day of the rest of your life!

1 comment:

@MuseLaura said...

I love it! Another dose of gratitude...