Google Custom Search

Monday, June 22, 2009

Taking a Break

To all of you that have checked in, commented, or followed this blog, thank you. Currently my life is taking on some transitions and I find transitioning easier when my energy is on where I am going and taking more time to clean up--literally, I'm talking the piles on the desk, at the bedside, and spewed about the kitchen counter. Between that, the kids being home for school break, and our wonderful--all too short--summer finally here, I find taking time to blog is like a task instead of a joy. Being someone that likes to limit tasks and increase joy, this blog will be inactive, at least for the time being.

If you're looking for an inspirational and authentic yoga blog there are many out there. Doug Keller at www.doyoga.com gets deep into the philosophy and is one of the kindest gentlest people I've ever met. Nadine Fawell at http://nadinefawell.net/blog-posts/ is filled with love, honesty, and really embodies (in my opinion) what the yogic path is about. There are other wonderful ones out there, these are just two with very different voices on similar paths.

My facebook (through extras@wi.rr.com) and my email are still up at least for now.

Thanks again and may I part with these words from Yogi Tea,

Travel light,
live light,
spread the light,
be the light.

Follow your own path, everyone elses is already taken,

Kris
www.TotalHealthYoga.com

Today is the first day of the rest of your life!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Kris, I completely understand but glad we can stay in touch other ways also. You're on my RSS feed so when you find the time or desire to post again, I'll be reading. I actually find it hard to get in posts AND comment myself. I still read blogs on the fly but rarely get a chance to comment. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and wisdom with us :-) x