Google Custom Search

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Muscle Strain - Finding Happy Muscles


As much as I'd like to say that practicing yoga has only left my body feeling joyous, strong, and fluid, this is not always the case. A matter of fact, there have been times that I've pulled or strained a muscle so severely that the pain lasts for days and, if I'm not careful, weeks!
Here's a remedy that has proven useful. Hopefully you'll find relief with it as well:
~2 cups of Epsom Salts
~5 drops Lavender essential oil
~5 drops Rosemary essential oil
~5 drops Peppermint essential oil
Mix the above ingredients in a warm bath and soak for at least 10 minutes. I tend to stay for 20 along with candlelight and music or a good book.
Love Much,

Kris
http://www.totalhealthyoga.com/

Today is the first day of the rest of your life!

No comments: